I need to get better about regularly posting!
Since my last post in January, we’ve had tons of visitors to the lodge almost every weekend. We sure are enjoying this place! Unfortunately the skiing hasn’t been too good in Jan+Feb, little snow and lots of warm temps have left the mountains unable to make snow and lots of icey conditions.
Fortunately the past couple weeks have been spectacular! The mountains have received 2 feet of snow in the past week and are expecting another 1-2 feet this week! The end of the ski season is looking great and we may potentially be able to keep going until April if the temps stay low!
Here are a list of visitors we’ve had to the lodge the past couple months:
- Jan 27 – Noone, I forget where we skiied
- Feb 3 – Coughlins (Jim, Kate, Eric, and Trixie) visited the lodge and we skiied Cannon
- Feb 10 – We took a week off from the Lodge and skiied Sugarloaf w/ the Coughlins
- Feb 17 – ClearMotion ski weekend, had a bunch of former coworkers up at the lodge and we skiied Cannon
- Feb 24 – Noone, I forget where we skiied. This was the end of school vacation week. Michele stayed up at the lodge all week with the boys. Some warm temps kept them from skiing some days, but overall they had a blast.
- Mar 3 – Ingalls ski weekend. Lots of family from CA, FL, CT, and MA! We skiied Bretton Woods both days
- Mar 10 – Were planning on the Imbeault’s but the boys all got sick.